In the event of an injury, property damage or incident under your liability or Care, Custody and Control policy, provide immediate notice to our office by telephone (800) 783-9418.
- Contact and cooperate with local police & emergency personnel, as circumstances dictate.
- Gather and write down all incident details.
- Gather and write down the names and contact information of all witnesses.
- Secure the names and phone numbers of EMS, police, fire, medical and/or hospital personnel.
- Call NEAI and report the incident.
- DO NOT admit responsibility for the incident.
- DO NOT discuss the incident with anyone but police, emergency personnel, NEAI or your insurance representative.
- DO NOT disclose any insurance information.
In the event of property damage under your Farm & Ranch policy provide immediate notice to our office by telephone (800) 783-9418.
- Take steps to prevent further damage, i.e. tarp roof, turn off water, call authorities etc.
- Call NEAI and report the damage.
- Take pictures of the debris and damage.